The lifeblood of CCM are the people who make the church their home. Like the proverbial body spoken about by Paul the Apostle, some are supportive hands, while others are moving feet. But all are needed to make the body whole.
Here’s where YOU come in! We want to equip you to serve other members in the church and the community. Whether you deliver meals on wheels or clean up a local park, we desire to create opportunities for you to get involved!
Below is a list of our ministries and links for more information:
- Check one, check two! The audio ministry maintains the needs for all main services on the weekends and midweek studies. Training provided.
- Finger paints, cutout crafts, and fun worship engage children to absorb life lessons taken from the Word of God. Our kid-friendly environment makes learning fun for both teacher and student.
- Looking for a small-group study? If you’re between the ages of 18-25, check out Genesis (girls) and Amplify (guys). With weekly bible studies and monthly trips, friendships and accountability deepen greatly!
- When people lose loved ones, there is a great need for compassion and comfort. This support group is there to walk the road of bereavement and help you process loss from a biblical perspective.
Creative Arts Ministry
- We believe worship is simply taking what God has given us and giving it back to Him. So whether you sing, dances, paint, or create, bring glory to God through your gifts.
- Grab the family and get ready for fun! Our events strengthen family bonds and creates opportunities to connect with other families on a variety of excursions like camp-outs, holiday parties, or community service events.
Home School: Calvary Chapel Christian Academy
- If you’re looking for a Christ-centered educational program for your child based from home, CCCA is for you. Regardless of background or disability, your child will be taught not only by you, but by a team of parents who support a learning environment.
- The biblical principle of hospitality is a value we practice weekly. Put love into action by serving our guests artists and speakers!
Marriage and Families
- Whether you’ve been married for 5 days or 50 years, we offer conferences, romantic getaways, and other fun activities for you and your spouse to enjoy. Join a small-group and meet other couples!
- FMO is designed to bring men together through Word, fellowship, and serving to train men from a biblical standard to lead, love, and learn. Bible studies, mission trips, and conferences are available.
- As commanded in Mark 15:16, we want to go out into all the world and preach the gospel. Check out how we are doing this!
- When people decide to make a decision to live for Christ, the New Believer Advisors are there to welcome and encourage new Christians in their life-changing decision to commit their lives to Christ.
- Quench is a fellowship and outreach ministry with the desire to meet the needs of those who are battling with substance abuse, have been incarcerated, or simply need support for family members dealing with alcohol or drug abuse.
Security and Parking
- Stop! Go! Wait! Yes, we need smiling faces to help guide and direct vehicles when arriving or departing CCM. You can help!
- Grab your bibles and hit the streets! Join with the street team to share the love of Christ and His message of salvation.
- Our bus drivers safely transport you from parking lot to parking lot with smiles for miles! If you drive a bus and would like to help, we need you.
Ushers and Greeters
- Smiling faces and warm greetings welcome all friends to CCM. Whether it’s helping you find a seat or helping you find your way around, our ushers and greeters want to help you.
- Lights, camera, action! Each service is watched live from around the world. Our video team makes sure this happens.
- Grow, learn, and disciple with other women at CCM. Through a variety of events like retreats, exercise classes, teas, and bible studies, you can get involved and meet other women who desire to live for Christ.
- What God has joined together, let no man separate! We are here to help you plan your special day and create memories to last a lifetime.
- Our junior high and senior high groups are active factions of CCM catering to youth ages 13-18. With many ways to get involved, join in and start making a difference!